Plastic injection-molded parts
High-precision plastic injection-molded parts from psm protech are used in the automotive industry and electrical and mechanical engineering sectors.
psm protech is your partner for high-quality technical plastic injection-molded parts.
With our own toolmakers, we ensure that the effort required for correction and coordination is kept to a minimum right from the design phase. Modern simulation and analysis methods such as mold flow calculations and CT scans are used on our in-house cluster, allowing us to achieve the shortest correction times while also maintaining the highest quality standards.
We have many years of experience in the processing of all common plastic systems based on thermoplastics. For us, high-temperature plastics (PPS) with a high glass fiber content are used as standard in our processing.
Our injection molding machines have clamping forces of up to 30t. Our injection molding machines can achieve shot volumes up to 300g from 1K to 3K. We can of course also color your plastics in-situ.
Our technical plastic injection-molded parts are manufactured on modern vertical and horizontal injection molding machines with a central granulate supply. If required, we can also manufacture under ESD conditions and/or clean room conditions.
- Our plastic injection-molded parts
- High-precision flow valves for pneumatic brake systems
- Housing covers
- Plastic screws
- Thermal management systems in engines
- Plastic injection-molded parts for further internal processing (outsert technology)
We process all standard unreinforced and reinforced technical plastics, as well as high-performance plastics. We use hot runner technology in almost all tools.
- Standard thermoplastics (ABS, PC, PP, PPE)
- Engineering thermoplastics (PA, PBT, POM)
- High-temperature thermoplastics (PEEK, PEI, PPS)
- Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE/TPV)
- Elastomers (AEM, EPDM, HNBR, NBR + LSR)
- Fiber-reinforced materials
- EMC-reinforcing plastics
- And much more
We use injection molding machines manufactured by Arburg and Engel
- Injection part weight of 2g - 300g
- Machine closing forces ranging from 1,5t to 300t
We also set great store on the replaceability of cavity components and design our production tools to be easy to maintain and use. For product changes during the high-volume production phase, the lead time is crucial. Our advantage is that toolmaking and production take place under a single roof.
Product group: Plastic injection-molded parts
Leiter Vertrieb & Einzelfertigung
|Phone:||+ 49 8650 9880-25|